STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Scriptures of the Old and new Testaments are the infallible Word of God. They are fully
inspired by God and are without error in whole and in part. 2 Timothy 3:16
2. God eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. John 14:26
3. God the Father is the Creator of heaven and earth and by His Word all things were made. He is faithful to every promise. He gave His son, Jesus Christ, for mankind's redemption. John 1:1-5 &12; Genesis 1:1
4. Man was created male and female in the image and likeness of God. Through the original sin of man (Adam and Eve), mankind has fallen and has become corrupt in his whole nature. Fallen, sinful men, are eternally lost and without hope, apart from salvation in Christ. Genesis1:27, Romans 5:12, 1Corinthians 15:22
5. Jesus Christ, the Son, is fully God and fully man; the only Savior for the sins of the world. He was born of the Virgin Mary, perfect in nature. He died on the cross as the vicarious sacrifice for the sin of all mankind. He rose from the dead in His own glorified body, ascended into heaven and will return in glory. 1 Timothy 2:3-6,
Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 12:2, 1 Corinthians 15: 3-4
6. Salvation, the gift of God, is provided solely by His grace, through faith in Jesus Christ. Manis born anew into eternal life by the Holy Spirit. there is no other name except Jesus Christ by which men may be saved. Ephesians 2:8 -9
7. We believe in the literal Blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the cross for the redemption of fallen man.
Matthew 26:28, Romans 3:25, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 12:24, 1Peter :19, 1John 1:7
8. The church is the Body of Christ on earth and the Bride of Christ in Heaven. 1 Corinthians 1:12-14
9. We believe in an eternal Heaven where believers will be with Christ forever. John 3:36, John 14:3, 1Thessalonians 4:16
10. We believe in an eternal Hell where all men without Christ will suffer torment and loss for all eternity.
Deuteronomy 32:22, Isaiah 14:9, Luke 10:15